How frequently do I need to come for a treatment (balance)?
The number and frequency of visits depends on a variety of factors. Each of the factors affects each person differently so every individual will need a different treatment structure. These are the most common factors:
- Is it an acute or chronic condition?
- Is it an acute condition with an underlying chronic cause?
- What is the general heath of the client?
- What other outside factors such as job and lifestyle need to be considered?
- Is there a specific time frame due to a forthcoming holiday or event?
We believe in educating our clients to take control of their own health. Many clients, once they have resolved their initial problem, return to maintain their health. Some come for a balance on a regular basis eg once a month, whilst others return as and when they feel a need. We aim to teach you to listen to and read the signs your body sends you. It is well known that ‘prevention is better than cure’.
A balance on regular basis may help you to prevent the everyday stresses of life from building up within your body.